Grace in Action is a Christ-centered ministry that serves homeless and low-income individuals in Davis. Our purpose is to restore hope and dignity through compassionate care, spiritual companionship, and referrals to local agencies.
Grace in Action is uniquely positioned to serve the most vulnerable individuals in Yolo County by bridging the gap between our community of giving and local agency programs. More than ten local churches and other organizations partner with us along with many volunteers and supporters as together we reach out to those in need.
- Edward Johnson, Executive Director
Board of Directors
- Nicholas Bua, President (University Covenant Church)
- Ann-Marie McNulty, Vice President (University Covenant Church)
- Rita Mt. Joy, Treasurer (United Methodist Church)
- Scott Heald, Secretary (Christ Church)
- Sue Ann Finley (First Baptist Church)
- Lorell Hardaker (University Covenant Church)